ACT Vocational Education and Training Administration Records System
The ACT Vocational Education and Training Administration Records System (AVETARS) is the online application used by Skills Canberra to manage vocational education and training initiatives in the ACT.
AVETARS has a public view, and also provides additional functionality for VET stakeholders which requires user accounts.
The public view of AVETARS consists of the following:
- The ACT Qualifications Register, which lists all current and historical qualifications available for training in the ACT, their nominal duration, the Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) that deliver them, and the subsidies offered to those RTOs by the ACT Government for their delivery.
- A list of RTOs in the ACT, including their contact details and the qualifications they deliver.
- An online form for RTOs to apply for a Training Initiative Funding Agreement
Additional functionality available via user accounts includes:
- The viewing of ACT Australian Apprenticeship Training Contracts for RTOs, employers, students, schools and Apprenticeship Network Providers (ANPs);
- The enrolment of students, by RTOs, into available Skilled Capital places;
- The viewing of Skilled Capital records for RTOs and students;
- The lodging and approval of variations to those contracts and records;
- The initiation of payment claims for the delivery of training by RTOs;
- The reporting of VET data by RTOs in the form of AVETMISS files; and
- The nomination of qualifications for delivery in the ACT by RTOs.
To access this additional functionality, please sign in.
To request student, employer, RTO, school, or ANP access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.